Join our Melbourne-based start-up as an instrumental part of the team by driving revenue and lay the foundations for on-going growth by developing relationships with potential clients and converting them to paying ones.
Working at CQA in the role of BDM means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things in a game-changing way … and to enjoy your work while you are at it. At CQA, you will
- Work closely with our leadership team to identify high-potential new clients and to ensure a successful client relationship;
- Independently prospect new business opportunities, including building referral networks with potential clients;
- Enjoy networking and talking with new people every day. You consider yourself terrific at it all the way to the Executive level;
- Be an excellent articulator and communicator– both verbally and in your written works;
- Have a love for technology, and are especially excited by innovation and disruptive technology;
- Like to work independently, but love being part of a close-knit team that cheers each other on;
- Have experience managing opportunities and workflow using cloud-based CRM solutions;
- Be goal-oriented – you love the challenge of beating a target;
- Generally have demonstrable experience in successful outside sales / business development roles with a strong knowledge and understanding of ROI and P4P advertising models.
We’re looking for a driven, motivated BDM with a digital sales or conceptual sales background who’s adaptable with an innate knack for positively influencing decision makers. You’re keen to close sales with the knowledge that every time you do, you’ll be actively changing the way business does business in Australia. Your organisation skills mean you never forget an important date and tracking your own progress is second nature. Your self-confidence means you’re happy knowing that your success will be based on your ability to build your own portfolio of enthusiastic clients. You will face challenges of navigating your way through pitching a brand-new-to-market product, but it’s certainly worth it!
Corporate Quotes Australia is a cross functional, in-bound marketing organisation seeking to pioneer a customer-driven model of lead generation solutions and opportunities for anyone involved in corporate purchasing in Australia. Our goal is to become Australia’s premier B2B marketplace by bridging the gap between how buyers do business and how business does business.
We embrace flexible employment and work / life balance paradigms. We value output much more than time served in the office and understand that people have personal responsibilities. The founding team of CQA is hard working, values innovative thinking and freedom, and are especially dedicated to our goals and our vision. We know where we’re going, and we know how we’re getting there, and now we’re inviting a sharp self-starter who can contribute to, and then celebrate, our impending successes to join us in Melbourne.
Please send an email to our founder & director, Jason O’Connor, via email@example.com. Include a cover letter about yourself that outlines not only your fit for the role, but also lets your personality shine. Tell us which superhero you identify with most and what you learned from your mom.